Multi Asset Growth
Suitable for those with a moderate to higher appetite to risk, TEAM’s Multi Asset Growth strategy targets approximately 60% equity risk through market cycles. It seeks to provide equity-like returns over the longer-term, but with substantially less volatility and drawdowns than equity securities. This is achieved from an actively managed portfolio of different asset classes and markets worldwide.
Rather than focus on the past, we recognise that the historical relationship between assets can, and does, change, particularly during periods of market turbulence and stress. Our multi asset investment framework has been designed exactly for this purpose, giving clients access to an extensive asset allocation menu.
The main asset classes in which the portfolio will invest are global equities, global high yield bonds, alternative income-producing securities and real assets including commodities, infrastructure, property and volatility.
Underpinning this objective is the constant pursuit of genuine diversification.
- Average portfolio equity risk through market cycles is less than 60%.
- Approximately 20 individual assets.
- 5 distinct asset classes spanning more than 50 global financial markets.
- No conventional sovereign bond holdings.
- Real assets play a very important portfolio role.
- Meaningful allocations to real assets.
- Genuine diversification across asset classes, investment style and risk factors.
- Available as a GBP (£), US Dollar or Euro portfolio.
Latest Investment Strategies
“Is the Globalisation Trend Waning?”
When MSCI started calculating indices in 1970, the global equity universe consisted of just 16 devel...
Inflation Warnings Hit Stocks
Global stocks started the new quarter on the back foot as central banks turned markedly more hawkish...
‘Below the Radar’ WM Targets 2023 for First Profit
Jersey-based wealth manager TEAM Asset Management is currently a “bit below the radar” but does not...