Multi Asset Balanced
Suitable for those with a moderate appetite to risk, TEAM’s Multi Asset Balanced strategy targets approximately 40% equity risk through market cycles. It seeks to provide equity-like returns over the longer-term, but with substantially less volatility and drawdowns than equity securities. This is achieved from an actively managed portfolio of different asset classes and markets worldwide.
Rather than focus on the past, we recognise that the historical relationship between assets can, and does change, particularly during periods of market turbulence and stress. Our multi asset investment framework has been designed exactly for this purpose, giving clients access to an extensive asset allocation menu.
The main asset classes in which the portfolio will invest are global equities, global high yield bonds, alternative income-producing securities and real assets including broad commodities, gold, crypto currency, global infrastructure and logistics, property and volatility.
Underpinning this objective is the constant pursuit of genuine diversification.
- Average portfolio equity risk through market cycles is less than 40%.
- Approximately 25 individual assets.
- 5 distinct asset classes spanning more than 50 global financial markets.
- No conventional sovereign bond holdings.
- Meaningful allocations to real assets.
- Genuine diversification across asset classes, investment style and risk factors.
- Available as a GBP (£), US Dollar or Euro portfolio.
- Bespoke portfolio according to client needs and preferences available on request
Latest Investment Strategies
Stocks Fall for Third Straight Week
The sell off in global markets extended to a third week as concerns over how far central banks will...
Hawks Gather at Jackson Hole
The recovery in global stocks came to abrupt halt on Friday after central bank officials at their an...
US Inflation Report Boosts Stocks
Global stocks rallied for a fourth straight week, boosted by a key report suggesting inflation in th...