- Multi Asset Strategies
- Multi Asset Cautious
- Diversified Income
- Multi Asset Balanced
- Multi Asset Growth
TEAM’s Multi Asset Diversified Income strategy aims to produce a high level of yield through investment in a range of asset classes. Rather than rely solely upon traditional bond investments, we derive income from a range of assets such as property, infrastructure, renewable energy, and publishing royalties, as well as the more conventional equity and bond markets.
Sourcing income from multiple, often uncorrelated, sources means that we can deliver a consistent level of yield, irrespective of underlying economic or financial market conditions. This diversification also reduces the overall level of risk we take, which in turn helps reduce the volatility of returns generated.
- Income derived from a range of assets
- Choice of GBP or EUR Income model
- Approximately 30 individual holdings
- Income Payments made quarterly, half yearly or annually
- Long term performance track-record
- Available on multiple custody platforms
- Present income yield of 4.50% (GBP Class) or 3.90% (EUR Class)
- Bespoke portfolio according to client needs and preferences available on request
Latest Investment Strategies
Old Face Returns to Disney
In another muddling week for stocks, most markets edged higher as optimism over easing inflation off...
A Watershed Moment
An often used financial market axiom, reputedly delivered by Mark Twain, states that ‘history doesn’...
Treading Softly: Back into Bonds
The UK government bond market has become the poster child for the latest bout of anxiety gripping fi...