TEAM’s Multi Asset Diversified Income strategy aims to produce a high level of yield through investment in a range of asset classes. Rather than rely solely upon traditional bond investments, we derive income from a range of assets such as property, infrastructure, renewable energy, and publishing royalties, as well as the more conventional equity and bond markets.
Sourcing income from multiple, often uncorrelated, sources means that we can deliver a consistent level of yield, irrespective of underlying economic or financial market conditions. This diversification also reduces the overall level of risk we take, which in turn helps reduce the volatility of returns generated.
- Income derived from a range of assets
- Choice of GBP or EUR Income model
- Approximately 30 individual holdings
- Income Payments made quarterly, half yearly or annually
- Long term performance track-record
- Available on multiple custody platforms
- Present income yield of 4.50% (GBP Class) or 3.90% (EUR Class)
- Bespoke portfolio according to client needs and preferences available on request
Latest Investment Strategies
Stocks Fall for Third Straight Week
The sell off in global markets extended to a third week as concerns over how far central banks will...
Hawks Gather at Jackson Hole
The recovery in global stocks came to abrupt halt on Friday after central bank officials at their an...
US Inflation Report Boosts Stocks
Global stocks rallied for a fourth straight week, boosted by a key report suggesting inflation in th...